Ratings for Dr. Peter M. Schortmann

Dr. Schortmann is the best dentist we have ever had! He practices minimally invasive dentistry and my kids and I have had nothing but positive experiences with him. My 4 year old has had several teeth filled with the laser technique with no novacaine, no pain, and has never been in the chair for more than 10 minutes! I have sensitive teeth and he has never caused any pain. He's so quick and efficient, wonderful with children, and a great educator. I never leave there without learning something new!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Dr, Schortmann is a great dentist. he is very careful and thourough and is up to date on all the newest dental practises.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

Dr. Schortmann is a fantastic dentist. He uses the Waterlase & I would highly recommend finding a dentist who does waterlase dentistry. It is practically painless & cleanings take no time. I'm always in & out very quickly. He's always on time. He also explains everything very thoroughly. The staff is fantastic also. I now love going to the dentist which I always dreaded in the past.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011