Ratings for Dr. Sonja L. Rosen

Dr. Sonja Rosen is the most wonderful physician. She cares so much about me, and always makes me feel important. I had a real health scare, and she treated me and really saved my life. She cares deeply and treats me like I really matter. She genuinely cares about my health and me as a whole person.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Wonderful doctor. She is one of a kind. She cares so much about me and all of her patients. The review below is quite strange- looks like it was written by a competing physician or disgruntled staff?

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I had a horrible experience with the staff. I sat in the exam room a long time until the doc came in and said they hadn't even told her I was there. Staff was incompetent in the simplest tasks. The nurse had to check and re-check dr's instructions. Dr. herself was off base in recommendations, seemed eager only to put me on meds. However, I never received a script from the office when I checked out. Later, I was told Dr. would phone me and after 3 days no call they admitted she hadn't even been in the office all that week. There is very, very poor communication in that office. I couldn't get away from that practice fast enough. Find someone else.

Submitted July 15, 2013

One of the finest physicians I have ever had. Visits to her are very thorough. She has great empathy, asks pertinent questions, listens carefully. She goes into great detail about symptoms, side effects and dosage. She is always well prepared for the visit. I always come out feeling better than when I went in.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Dr. Rosen is a very compassionate and caring physician, and truly one of a kind. She really cares about me as a human being, and treats me with great respect. I have recommended her to my friends, and they are all very fond of her. I feel lucky that I have her as my physician!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

Dr. Sonja L. Rosen's Credentials

• University Of Chicago, Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Prudential