You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Scott A. Arrighi

Rude rude rude Since when does an appointment get cancelled because you didn't answer your phone with your new info Since they let go of Fran the office has gone to hell ... The staff behind the counter don't abluged the confidentiality laws and talk about everyone right there I like Scott but I will take my buisness and my teeth as well as my children's teeth elsewhere they need to learn how to act if they want to stay in buisness

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

I've never dealt with a healthcare office that is so unprofessional and RUDE! They gossip about people right in front of a full waiting room. Office personal are very unorganized and disruptive.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Very professional and always courteous . I've never had a bad appointment with this office . he even gives out his cell phone number if there is an emergency and is willing to take the time on a Saturday night or even a Sunday morning to see patients. Love this guy!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Hands down the best practice we've ever been to! The staff is truly amazing, the office is beautiful and the Dr. was fantastic. I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Arrighi and his practice. Glad to be a patient for many, MANY more years to come!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr. Scott has a true passion about the profession he has chosen. Caring, supportive, educated and compassion for his patients. We are patients of his for 7 years and his wonderful staff. If you are looking for the best dentist and staff, look no further!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

very professional doctor and staff are wonderful. I would recommend to friends and family

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

We have been with Dr. A for 7 years and he is professional; very kind and friendly and we have recommended him every chance we get. Great staff, as well!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

The staff and the doctor is very caring, helpful and professional.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Dr. Scott A. Arrighi's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Rude rude rude Since when does an appointment get cancelled because you didn't answer your phone with your new info Since they let go of Fran the office has go..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I've never dealt with a healthcare office that is so unprofessional and RUDE! They gossip about people right in front of a full waiting room. Office personal ..."

December 3, 2014
  • First Name changed from "SCOTT" to "SCOTT A."

October 20, 2013