You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Garry S. Grayson

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Grayson has helped me turn my life around. I was severely depressed and consumed by anxiety. I saw two psychiatrist before him and I am grateful for his honest and tough approach. His tough approach is done with genuine concern and love. He has helped me value and appreciate my life. I feel "myself" again!

Submitted June 8, 2015

Overall horrible person, lousy doctor and greedy little b@$#@&d!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I do not recommend this doctor to anyone. His approach is outrageous and manipulative. I saw him in 2011 and it was the worst doctor experience I have ever had. Told me I was going to die soon and my parents didn't didn't love me as much as I thought they did. Which how that helps with depression..I'm not sure. As Simon would say.."IT'S A NO FROM ME.."

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr Grayson uses a tough love approach but he literally saved my life with his methods. If it weren't for Dr Grayson I would still be on heroin; because of Dr Grayson I have been clean for 41 days & have had zero cravings. Dr Grayson's methods may seem tough and/or rough but he wouldn't use those "tough love" methods if he didn't truly think that he could've helped me get clean & stay clean. I have to give most of the credit to Dr Grayson & his nurses/staff for helping me through the toughest time of my life. I can't thank Dr Grayson & St Vincents East staff for helping me on my road to recovery.

Submitted January 1, 2015

I cannot believe this man still has a medical license. In my opinion, if you value the mental or physical health of yourself or a loved one - STAY AWAY. I also believe any positive ratings were paid for. I encountered Dr. Grayson in 2006, the experiance almost cost me my life.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

Well, in response to one of the very few positive reviews, I am one of the many that hate him. Let's face it, so many people cannot be wrong. He is a MISERABLE Doctor and the negative reviews far exceed the positive! Personally, I am of the opinion that the positive reviews are from companies that you can hire now to "clean up your image" online. They would almost certainly have to be, considering that out of the many people I have personally known who have been treated by him, not one has anything positive to say. Conclusion- he is the WORST doctor by far to intrust your mental health to. I would not doubt that if you are depressed, and have not considered suicide, that you will by the time you leave this man's presence.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr. Grayson was extremely knowledgeable about every aspect of psychiatry. He was very kind and helpful, while being up front and honest about the best method of treatment for me. I will definitely continue seeing him!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

Dr. Garry S. Grayson's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Grayson"s licence to practice medicine in any state should have been revoked years ago. this man has caused more harm than can ever be measured. "

July 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Grayson has helped me turn my life around. I was severely depressed and consumed by anxiety. I saw two psychiatrist before him and I am grateful for his ho..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Overall horrible person, lousy doctor and greedy little b@$#@&d!"

April 3, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Reprimanded by Alabama Medical board for not keeping up with his required education."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I do not recommend this doctor to anyone. His approach is outrageous and manipulative. I saw him in 2011 and it was the worst doctor experience I have ever had...."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Grayson uses a tough love approach but he literally saved my life with his methods. If it weren't for Dr Grayson I would still be on heroin; because of Dr G..."

January 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I cannot believe this man still has a medical license. In my opinion, if you value the mental or physical health of yourself or a loved one - STAY AWAY. I also..."

December 13, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Well, in response to one of the very few positive reviews, I am one of the many that hate him. Let's face it, so many people cannot be wrong. He is a MISERABLE ..."

September 4, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=25801'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 14, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=25801'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 5, 2014