Ratings for Dr. James K. Brockunier

I think he is the best in the Warwick area, his staff are also excellent.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

I love Dr. Brockunier. Though I usually have to wait about 15-20 minutes for an appointment, he is always thorough and willing to answer all of my questions. This is my second pregnancy, and I have had complications with both, and he was was always on his A-game with any complications. I credit him to taking part in saving my daughter's life, when he opted for an emergency C-section due to a placental abruption. He didn't waste our time with unnecessary tests, he remained calm even though my family and I were a complete wreck. He never dismisses any of my complaints, and knows my history quite thoroughly. My husband even looks forward to our appointments with him because he makes us laugh, despite the fact we're always nervous.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

I saw him for my second pregnancy, I had given him all of my history which included me loosing my first born at 20 weeks. Early on in my pregnancy he seemed okay, but never too concerned and never that friendly. When I was around 20 weeks, I let him know I had pressure in my lower abdomen and felt sick and I told him I felt like something was wrong. At that time my blood work was back and my AFP levels were EXTREMELY high. I asked him for another ultrasound to make sure the baby was Ok he REFUSED to give me one, he was angry bc I had seen him the week before for the same thing and told me I did not have to see him that often. I asked him to check the heartbeat he ALSO REFUSED. as soon as I got home I called my high risk he told me to come in first thing in the morning and did an U/S. we were hoping to find out the gender instead I found out my baby was gone, the heart beat had stopped The same week I went to him

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Dr. unprepared when he came into examin room. Had 2 pieces of paper with him 1 what I was going to be billed and a sheet of paper stating why I was there. Dr. told me to go for tests I already had but had no knowledge when questioned he told me I had not had this test. He has no knowledge of you when you go in to see him.....

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Dr Brockunier is one of the doctors in my group. (The whole group is awesome!) He was very knowledgeable, gentle and helpful with information throughout my pregnancy. He has a great bed side manner and a great sence of humour. I would reccomend him to a family memeber.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010