Ratings for Dr. Roy Sucholeiki

I just had my appointment with Dr S this afternoon as I was referred to him since I aged out of my pediatric neurologist (I'm now 23) he's a great doctor and really knows his field well. Very kind and helpful. Tomorrow I'm going in for a 24 hour EEG and medication change. I'm confident that all will go well under Dr. Sukeleiki's care. I highly recommend him if you're in need of a neurologist. (Experience in field; I've had epilepsy for the past 8 years, also a liver transplant) he's willing to work with you on med changes and even dietary therapy to find what will work best for your individual case.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

I only needed to see Dr S once, but I have referred a couple of people there, including my mom. He was just so sincere and really seemed to want to help. I loved his approach, which was whole body and environment because many things can effect your health (i.e. difficult home life contributing to stress which manifests in physical symptoms like sleepwalking, etc)

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Dr. Roy Sucholeiki's Credentials

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1992)

Delta Dental