Ratings for Dr. Jeremy C. Carrico

The doc is very nice and so is all of the staff. You are in and out he is very punctual. He ask me if all is good several times.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Great experience with new physician for me in this group. Dr Carrico was very thorough.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Was very comfortable and felt like they listened and took care of my problems. Very happy.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Excellent for attention to detail, thoroughness of exam, & patience in answering questions.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Extremely professional and truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

He is seems very interested in how patient's feel ask questions and answers the ones I have, an doesn't rush u in an out like a assembly line.. Wonderful Dr.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

I was in a panic, my family doctor was not sure how to handle this situation, they called and got me an appointment with Dr. Carrico for the next day. I was still scared to death and wondering what this was caused from. of course a crash on 169 in the construction area so was 30 min after appt time, but I had informed them before time so they kept a spot for me. The staff was awesome, reassured me they would fix me up and they certainly did! Dr. Carrico discussed options with me, we will prescribe medication if results are good we wont have to surgically treat the problem(sebacious cyst). I am very pleased overall and especially with Dr. Carrico's attitude and personality. Being comfortable when you have a problem on your fellows is pretty much contradictory, but that's how i felt.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. Carrico is a very good doctor. He spent the a good amount of time with me and answered any questions I had. He is very caring and his surgery he did on me was top notch and I was up and running within 3 weeks after my kidney was removed

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

He’s the best Urologist in Oklahoma!!! The best of the best !

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Dr. And his staff take the time to explain and make sure You are doing well

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Dr. Jeremy C. Carrico's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 2000)