Ratings for Dr. Jeremy C. Carrico

Quick and efficient, but willing to take time to discuss any concerns. Willing to explore options in care.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

Dr. Carraco didn't give me drugs, but is trying the change my liquid intake.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Dr. Carrico has been my doctor for almost 10 years and I would never want to go to anyone else to take care of my recurrent kidney stones. He has a great bedside manner and I feel like he really cares. He always takes time to explain things, he's professional and gets the job done. I can't count the number of lithotripsies he's performed on me..and I always feel like I'm in great hands. His staff is great as well. His head nurse is so sweet and really cares... I feel like I'm visiting a friend when I go in for my checkups. I'm very thankful for Dr. Carrico and his staff and hope to never have to find another urologist!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

Dr. Carrico has been my doctor for over 10 years. He is one of my favorite Doctors here in Tulsa. He is very caring, patient and explains everything where I can understand. He even explains the problems over the phone with my daughter who is an RN in Virginia.The nurses and staff are very courteous .

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

He has been very thorough on each visit. His is thoughtful and considerate of his patient. That is something I cannot say about some the other Doctors I've been referred too. His staff is very courteous and professional. Every now and then a nurse gets orders wrong and I, the patient , pays for it.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Very impressed with both the doctor and all the staff from front desk to doctor. Very thorough.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Dr. Carrico has been my Dr. For over 10 years and the best Dr. that I have ever had. He has always taken excellent of me.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

had an emergency, got me in quickly,had proceedure the next morning! awh relief!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr Carrico is caring, takes the time to explain things and answer our questions. He doesnt rush us to make decisions, we feel confident in following his suggestions. His relaxed demeanor helps us relax dealing with a stressful situation.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2018

Never thought I would have a great experience with someone cutting my goods. DR was awesome as well as the nurse I greatly appreciate a sense of humor to help ease the tension in the room (I had a ball)

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Dr. Jeremy C. Carrico's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 2000)