Ratings for Dr. Jeremy C. Carrico

Very impressed with both the doctor and all the staff from front desk to doctor. Very thorough.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Dr. Carrico has been my Dr. For over 10 years and the best Dr. that I have ever had. He has always taken excellent of me.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

had an emergency, got me in quickly,had proceedure the next morning! awh relief!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr Carrico is caring, takes the time to explain things and answer our questions. He doesnt rush us to make decisions, we feel confident in following his suggestions. His relaxed demeanor helps us relax dealing with a stressful situation.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2018

Never thought I would have a great experience with someone cutting my goods. DR was awesome as well as the nurse I greatly appreciate a sense of humor to help ease the tension in the room (I had a ball)

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

I still would like a copy of my blood test results as requested.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Dr Carrico was very professional and explained the surgery procedure he was about to preform to remove a 8cm kidney stone. I couldn't have asked for a more caring and passionate Dr. Thank you see Carrico.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

All of my visits have been excellent. He and his staff have always been very efficient, professional, and caring. I always feel very comfortable and confident with each visit. I appreciate the professionalism and efficiency displayed each time.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr Carrico and the staff made an uncomfortable situation more bearable. Very direct which I like. Told me what it was and what can be done then had the staff set up surgery. Very efficient.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

The doc is very nice and so is all of the staff. You are in and out he is very punctual. He ask me if all is good several times.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Jeremy C. Carrico's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 2000)