Ratings for Dr. Jeremy C. Carrico

I’m sure that Dr Carrico is a very good doctor however I had one office visit with him on complains of blood in my urine, low right abdominal pain, and dull ache type pain radiating to my low back. He referred me to get a CT Scan, which I promptly scheduled. While waiting on Dr Cardico to give me feedback on my CT Scan, I encountered his nurse, who didn’t seem to think my case was urgent. No one told me that Dr Cardico would be out of the office for a prolonged period of time. The pain got worse and even sent me to the Emergency room because I was unsure how to move forward with the pain I was experiencing. Had I been informed Dr Carrico was out of town, I would not have had an unmet expectation. His nurse is kind enough, but didn’t help me during the 3 conversations I had with her leading up to my visit to the ER.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2019

Dr. Carrico and his staff are very knowledgeable and have provided excellent care.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

Dr. Carrico was very friendly and helpful during my procedure. He has a fun personality that made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2018

Would not have a problem going back to see anyone of them there.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2018

Dr. Carrico and his staff surpassed my expectations, highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2018

It was a very enjoyable experience and he did an amazing job of taking care of my medical needs.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

I was very grateful to find Dr. Carrico and all of his staff friendly, knowledgeable and caring. At all times I felt I was with friends who cared about my well being and were doing everything possible to help me be comfortable and ensured I understood everything they were doing and why. They took time to answer all my questions with patience and coached me with sincere empathy through a difficult diagnosis. This doctor's office sets the standard that others should work towards. Thank you Dr. Carrico, Diane, and Jessica. Very best regards, Daniel D.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

Very efficient and professional. An enjoyable experience.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

A very knowledgeable, thorough and personable caregiver. I very much appreciated his kindnesses and professional approach to my health issues. I am hoping my treatment plan will be effective. I feel he is the doctor who can help me achieve my goals.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

I am very very serious about getting my ED issues resolved as soon as possible my age and medications are a big concern to me and I want to be in a better situation soon.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Dr. Jeremy C. Carrico's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 2000)