Ratings for Dr. Edward T. O'Leary

Michelle was his assistant, really sharp and knowledgeable. First rate and informative about the process. I got in within 10 minutes of getting there. Saw Dr. O'Leary within 5 minutes of that. I feel like I just created a new food group, and don't want to tell anyone about my new discovery for fear it will grow extinct. It's so difficult to find good doctors, who are bright, willing to engage and dig deeper to benefit the end result of the patient. I was a bit taken back by his boyish appearance and that he looked like I could be his older sister, but I got over my desire of ironing his clothes and making him a PB&J when he started rattling off all his medical jargon. I recognize he is truly a find. I'm changing my primary physician after 10 years with the same doc. Big move for me.... but I have a great deal of faith in Dr. O'Leary.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Dr. O'Leary is a wonderful doctor. He is kind caring and makes sure you have a say in your treatment. I will never see another doctor!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Staff is rude unprofessional tardy and don't understand the importance of PT advocacy. Be prepared to deal with a long game of phone tag, voice mails and obstacles set up by lazy old jaded nurses. Just hope that your lab results don't have negative findings that need immediate treatment, because staff will play some fun games with you. Dr. is legit, truly cares and takes care of his PT with competent care and treatment plans.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

When I was most ill and in the hospital, he was there for me.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

I am not sure whre these reviews are coming from. I have been a patient of Dr. O'Leary's since he began at SFH. Dr. O'Leary is nothing but thorough and kind. He is one of the few doctors who takes the time to listen and explain procedures and medications. I also find it disturbing that there is such a down grade on the office staff and wait. Very few times have I had to wait more than 10 minutes and the office staff is nothing but nice. If anyone is looking ofr a quality physician, I highly recommend Dr, O'Leary.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Had him as my general physician for a short amount of time. Every time I saw him I liked him less and less, as his incompetence became more aparent. To his credit, he's no worse (nor better) than most MD/DOs out there, based on my quest to find a legitimate, knowledgeable, compassionate doctor; My elusive search for such a doc was not an easy one. In conclusion, he's similar to most, but certainly not all, doctors out there -- sadly, not NEARLY as proficient as they ( & the AMA) make themselves out to be -- and I therefore would not recommend him. As always, YMMV.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009