Ratings for Dr. Aaron R. Mallie

DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR! HE SCAMMED ME OUT OF MONEY THAT WAS NEVER DISCUSSED! HE SENT THE PAPERWORK TO THE INSURANCE STATING ONLY THE CO-PAY WAS TAKEN AND HE CHARGED ME $80 ADDITIONAL FOR AN EXAM THAT WAS NEVER NEEDED!!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Have been going here for last five year. Trustworthy, friendly and outstanding service has been rendered to my entire family and friends I recommended to his office.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

I went for a routine visit to update my glasses and Dr. Mallie identified a problem with my vision that will require me to see a Nuerologoist. He is very calming and explained his concerns. I am very greatful that I choose to go to Visionworks because of the "one stop shopping" as I needed to order glasses because I immediatley felt trust and comfort from Dr. Mallie. I was there on a Friday and he called me Monday to say he had called the neurologist and that all I needed to do was call and make the appt. and to call if I had any questions. I stronly recommend Dr. Malie.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012