Ratings for Dr. Ian Yip

Dr. Ian Yip saved my life. I had a difficult time walking, my legs had severe pain, my eyes were always watery. I always tired. Sleep didn't help. I took 800mg of Motrin a day to take away my headaches. Those are just of few of my aches and pains. I had gone to many physicians and specialists over years. None of them could find anything wrong with me. I made an appointment with Dr. Yip. He did some blood work. He called me personally the next day and told me "You need a surgeon". My heart dropped to the floor and I knew this was not good news. Dr. Yip explained that my blood results showed a high calcium level. He said "you have a parathyroid tumor in your neck that needs to be removed, and it is not cancer". Dr. Yip referred me to Dr. Alan Cohen, ENT, in West Hills. Dr. Cohen removed the tumor and within minutes my calcium level dropped into the normal range for the first time in 15 years. I now have the joy back in my life.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Yip is friendly and likes to joke around a lot. Some of the things he says are very inappropriate, but that's the least of his problems. When it comes to medical care, and his patient's best interests, he's all about the money. He charges you hidden fees for every little thing. Administration fees, fees to send you your blood test results in addition to the fees you paid for your blood test itself, fees to send a letter to an insurance company, fees to pick up your own medical records, the list goes on and on. I was completely outraged when I was charged for a doctor visit that I never had, and they refused to do anything about it. He also completely misdiagnosed me 2 separate times because he was in such a rush to move on to the next patient. Dr. Yip is basically running a scam and I will be reporting him to the proper authorities. PLEASE AVOID Dr. Yip, even if he's the only doctor in your area.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

doctor happy script. as long as you got cash his your friend. in it for the fast treatment, no actual office shared and dosnt do any work up rx only pain pills weight loss,

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010

Dr. Ian Yip's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)