Ratings for Dr. Joseph A. Mirtaj

Dr. Joseph Mirtaj is by far the best dentist a person could want. I have lived in several different parts of the country and have had plenty of “drill baby drill” dentists who are more motivated by their wallets than by my needs. I have gone to Dr. Mirtaj for over 10 years and have no regrets or concerns about his services whatsoever. He is extremely reliable, caring and most importantly, TRUSTWORTHY. He will not try to con you into extra services or treatments that you do not need and he will listen to you to determine the best option for your dental care. I trust Dr. Mirtaj so much that I have kept him as my primary dentist even though I live over 600 miles away in South Carolina. I would rather be able to see him only once per year and receive reliable dental care rather than visit the local dentists who try to oversell me on (basically) every visit. Dr. Joseph Mirtaj is the dentist you want, TRUST ME.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011