Ratings for Dr. Richard D. Gordon

He misdiagnosed me and put me on meds for one year! Went back, after testing, and was worse! It was something else that required an operation in Phila! I'm living with consequences of his mistakes with meds he perscribed that caused other life long problems! Make sure you ask if it could be something else or get 2nd opinion, and don't take Fosamax!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Once I signed in for my appointment I only waited less than 10 minutes. I went right back to the examination room so fast that I didn't have time to complete the forms they handed me when I arrived! The Dr. came in and said they were all having soft pretzels and I was more than welcome to one if I wanted. He went over the records/test results (and family/personal history) I had brought with me and gave me an examination and explained what he believes is going on with my medical condition. He explained what additional tests he was ordering and why. He is a wonderful doctor and I am glad I was referred to him.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

They fit me in as a new pt, took me on time, and staff was wonderful. He is one of the kindest, most helpful and concerned doctors. He spends endless time with you and is friendly, funny, and compassionate.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Dr. Richard D. Gordon's Credentials

• Dutch

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1975)

GHI