Ratings for Dr. Jose F. Hilario

I walked in stating I had an appointment for 3pm. The front desk looked me up and handed me a clipboard to fill out paper work, even though I filled out all the paperwork on ZOCDOC. She stated that sometime ZOCDOC doesnt send the request in. She then handed me more paperwork to sign since the website doesnt have a digital signature. I asked what the other paperwork was and was told "you can read it". I asked for more clarification on what it ment, again was told "read it". Never got to DR since the front staff was so professional. Who tells a new patient to just read and sign with out explaining what the paperwork means? Will never go back unless I talk to Dr directly, since i never had the chance to meet him.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr Hilario and staff are great. After my bunion removal I got my dressings soaking wet and Dr met me in the office at 8:30pm to change it. He is sweet guy always caring and cheerful.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012