Ratings for Dr. Miguel Giron

I'm not sure what the issue was with him other then he seemed annoyed and unfriendly towards my wife. He seemed like he didn't believe my wife's pain and acted as if she was just lying to get some sort of pain medicine. He wanted her to get a CAT scan and when she said she was unable to drink the full bottle because of her previous gastric bypass and stomach stapling surgery he said sorry it's protocol you gotta finish or you don't get help. We have been to Johns Hopkins, Columbia Pres, Hackensack all top 50 hospitals in the country and she has had to receive CAT scans at each and all of understood she could not physically drink everything they give you. My six year old daughter was with us and had to see the way he acted she even asked me why the doctor does not want to help mommy and why he seems mad! The ER at Ocean county Mesical Center is very nice but the doctors the two times we had to be here where absolutly terrible. Really sad to see such if a nice facility ruined by lousy doctors if you want to even call him that.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Miguel Giron's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Newton, NJ