Ratings for Dr. Henry E. Degroot

Dr Degroot is a very good doctor however, my wife visited one time, to have a small growth removed, the doctor himself said he was sure it was not anything and DID NOT require any a biopsy, we specifically told his office to bill my wifes insurance and then bill my insurance, well turns out, not only did they not bill properly, which caused my insurance to pay nothing, it took 5 months to even start getting bills, now it appears as soon as they found out i was insured the speciman was sent out for 3 biopsies- total bill 600.00 of which due to inproper billing my insurance company will not pay. when i call to talk to the doctor now they wont return my call, clearly this is a case of billing for services i never authorized merely to pad the pocket. i am still trying to contact the doctor i am not sure he even knows, my next step is to contact channel 5 and the state board of medical exaiminers. really upset now.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Dr. Henry E. Degroot's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Ukiah, CA