Ratings for Dr. Walter Floyd

My family has used Dr. Floyd at Wetumpka Urgent Care for years. He is absolutely one of the best doctors in the area. The man is scary smart and stays up-to-date on his art. I believe my husband would be blind today if not for Dr. Floyd's knowledge and recognition of conditions needing more stringent treatment. I just wish the front office staff were friendlier. Docs and nurses are great.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

I went to urgent care about a month ago for what I thought was sinus infection. He gave me a steroid shot which helped but the Meds I was on ,one had quit working & heart rate was real low which was a big concern for him. sent me to Baptist south where I was diagonsed with AFIB and spent a week in the Hospital adjusting meds & getting new meds to control my BP. I am always very Happy with him & his care. Wish he had a GP because I would definately use. He is caring & listens to his patients. I quit smoking approx. 5 weeks ago. Thank You, if you hadn't been pushing for me to go to the hospital I would have never gone. He is very good!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Dr. Walter Floyd's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Wetumpka, AL