Ratings for Dr. Anita Chacko

Fabulous staff...not so fabulous doctor. To be fair, the treatment my son was receiving was very new, so I can't hold it against her for the fact that she was unable to detail a treatment plan. However, her bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. She was blunt, almost to the point of rude, and fairly rough in her examinations of my infant son.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Examined my teenage daughter so roughly that she was left shaking and in tears. Attempted to remove/move her clothing without asking if my daughter was comfortable with that or even asking if my daughter would remove clothing and change into a gown to be examined! This included pulling daughter's shorts and underwear down without warning and without asking permission. Lied to us about the pain and invasive nature of testing she ordered. My daughter was left so terrified she cannot visit a doctor's office or hospital without panic attacks and fears of having her clothes pulled off.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

I went for my son's fever.It is just viral,but she asked us to do dozens of tests to diagnose it.She doesn't know what she is doing.I will never recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2008

I just paid this amount just for fever and dehydration.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2006

Dr. Anita Chacko's Credentials

• Kasturba Med Coll, Mysore Univ, Mangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1981)

Healthnet