Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey L. Miller

Jeff first helped me during a calamity about 16 years ago. He helped me minimize the damage and get back on track over a few months. And then helped shape my thinking, leading to significant personal and professional growth. Sadly in 2011 I was cast into an overwhelmingly-destructive career situation. It was unendurable and I quickly fell a long way. I lost all hope and for months spiraled ever deeper. It became increasingly obvious that I wasn't going to make it without outside help. Eventually I reached out to Jeff. He got me turned around in a couple of sessions. Since then, it's been several months of climbing to get out of the pit I was tossed into. For sure, I wouldn't be here without Jeff's help. He is a true professional with decades of experience and spectrum of tools to help. I look forward to the sessions because of the results. Bottom line: highly experienced, smart-cookie, skilled professional, engaged, sometimes humorous, incredibly effective, powerfully helpful.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Dr. Jeffrey L. Miller's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Amerigroup