Ratings for Dr. John O. Stevens

I was called by his staff on Monday and very rudely cancelled my appointment for Tuesday said and didn't know when I could get back in to see him in May. Then called me back at 1pm and said that they had a cancellation same dayif I could be there by 3pm. I said I could and arrived 20 minutes early. Everyone in the waiting room was called in and I was the only one left waiting . After about 30 minutes a patient checked in at front desk after 5 minutes they were called back..I waited and another patient checked in and after about 5 minutes they were called back and I was the only one left in the waiting room again. After 1hour it appeared that I was to be the last patient of the day . His staff had been very rude to my wife over the phone a few weeks ago and were very rude to me when canceling my appointment. I had had enough and told them I was canceling my appointment and left and I certainly hope they didn't charge Medicare for that visit. Will have to find another Nephrologist. I had been hospitalized the first of March and was to be seen within 2 weeks for a follow up appointment per this doctor. You can't get and appointment because they say the doctor hasn't told them what days he will have clinic very rude.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. John O. Stevens's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Texarkana, TX