Ratings for Dr. Amy G. Smith

We keep the before and after pictures of our son from Smith Orthodontics on the refrigerator for all to see. They are amazed at the results! But what they do not see in those pictures is the kind and thoughtful service we received throughout our journey to his beautiful new smile. From managing the complexities of insurance to the extraction of some baby teeth, (for which he received a Hershey bar!) the journey has been so pleasant!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

This office looks nice and pleasant but the quality and professionalism is not there. They were not very helpful nor truthful about records being transferred from my previous office. I'd rather them be honest and say they rather not have my children as patients than be so unprofessional and lying about not receiving records. They smiled in our face but refused to keep in contact, as they said they would, rather than leaving me hanging. I was told by another person that was born and raised here in the Parkersburg area that they so not really like having blacks as patients and she has know Amy Smith's famy for awhile and she know that to be a fact, nor do they go all out for those that has Medicaid versus private insurance.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Amy and her staff have been so wonderful! They make us feel like we are family. We usually don't have to wait more than a few minutes to be seen and they always answer my questions so I understand how treatment is progressing. I would highly recommend Dr. Amy to my friends and family who are looking for an orthodontist!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

I had a bad experience with this orthodontist office. My old retainer (from when I lived elsewhere) broke, and my teeth had started moving back to their original crooked places, so I needed to find a new orthodontist fast. Long story short, I called this office to find out if I was a candidate for invisalign, and they kept me hanging for TWO WEEKS (despite the fact that I kept calling back for updates) before finally telling me that no, they could not give me invisalign at this time. By then my teeth had moved a lot, and I had to go back to square one to find a new orthodontist. Bottom line, I wouldn't trust this office because they sound nice on the phone and all, but they can't be trusted to give you the info or the help you need in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Dr. Amy G. Smith's Credentials

• University of Louisville (Grad. 2005)

Scott & White