Ratings for Dr. Teresa L. Smith

My husband has been with her for a couple years. He recently had a stroke and she has never taken the time to contact him to see how he is doing. Not in the hospital or even a phone call. That is very unproffessional...her office never called him for blood work this year so he could renew his prescription...he had to contact them. I am very disappointed in this treatment...I truly expected better.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Dr Smith is like seeing your best friend. She is awesome although to see her is a little out of the way it is worth the trip. I probably am a problem patient in most doctor's eye but she put up with me and she is always pleasant. Thor is also a big plus!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2007

Dr. Teresa Smith is awesome. She listens, is there for you, doesn't rush you and is just terrific. She has an excellent bedside manner. I would highly recommend her

flag | Submitted October 15, 2007

Excellent doctor! She actually took the time to listen to what I said and I have never felt rushed, which seems to be rare with doctors.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2006

Dr. Teresa L. Smith's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 2000)

GHI