Ratings for Dr. Christian S. Berdy

I was recommended to Dr. Berdy by my general dentist after I lost two teeth in an car accident. It was a difficult case and required a ridge augmentation prior to the placing of my implants. I was told that Dr. Berdy and his team were the only people that my dentist felt comfortable could properly handle such a difficult case. Today, I am so thankful for his recommendation. I had been in a coma for 2 1/2 weeks and spent a year in physical therapy. When I recovered, the only thing left to fix was my smile. Dr. Berdy took the time to understand what I wanted and recommended the best course of treatment for me. It was clear that he and his team were concerned about me, not their bottom line. I had the ridge augmentation, the implants placed, and my crowns. Today, I have a beautiful smile. My implants look, feel, and function like my natural teeth. I owe it to Dr. Berdy. I can't recommend him and his team highly enough. Truly a Godsend.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014