Dr. Christopher Seamone

You may also like

Dr Simone took care of my eyes with the utmost detail and professionalism, he took the time to describe the issue at hand in layman's terms. his staff at the eye clinic at the VG are great as well. giving his extremely busy nature, a second or third receptionist would benefit his practice extremely.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I have fuchs' dystrophy and I had a corneal transplant in August 2011. I love Dr Seamone. He is so friendly, he put me at ease about the procedure I had to have done, and made sure I felt like no one else but me mattered. The only thing is, as I noticed here tends to be a problem, I cannot get a call from the receptionist for a follow up appointment. I am busy in my life and I tend to forget I have to call him so I depend on the receptionist to do her job and call me but it hasn't happened yet. Very discouraging. I still love Dr Seamone though.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

The doctor was very good, looked at the floor while he talks to you, but is very efficient. His surgery staff were great. Office staff VERY POOR -a busy man like him should have more than 1 secretary. I called and called and would never get calls back and was never called for my follow up. I went to a local Dr, but he didn't know how to adjust my medications and didn't get a response. I waited 3 hours to see the doctor the first time, 1.5 hours the second. But he had me come and meet him at 7 am before his rounds 1 day post op and he was on time them. Follow up appointments should be scheduled prior to surgery date and then cancel and adjust as needed after that.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

It is my fortunate lot to have Dr. Chris Seamone as my doctor. He is vigilant in his search for a diagnosis and explores all the avenues to ensure he misses nothing. He explains in detail what the issue is and what the options are to correct it and he gets things done to ensure the quality of life is improved in a timely manner as possible given the unforeseen factors involved. He is very professional, pleasant an empathetic and I have every confidence that Dr. Seamone is doing the utmost best for me and that this confidence he has instilled in me is very important as it makes me feel there is no doubt about the quality of care i receive from Dr. Seamone. I am extremely glad I am is patient.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Have been thoroughly examined by Dr. Seamone and then 7 opthamology residents, whom I was glad to help as my case appears a bit unusual. Second visit was for a steroid injevtion in one eye. He did the proceedure painlessly, as he promised. So far, no positive results but even at a cost of $300 in trip expenses for each visit and knowing tnat I have a minimum of5 moe visits for injections and being on a disability low income, I have such faith, I will continue to see him. Do find I cannot wait for his secretary to call me but rather after 7 days I call her. Once I reach her, she has been professional. So far so good.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

He is very knowledgable and professional. I highly reccomend Dr Seamone to anyone

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

I saw this wonderful doctor for the first time at the clinic on an emergency basis. Long, long wait but worth it to see the gold standard doctor on my condition. Unfortunately there is no cure, but he certainly put my mind at ease. Great patient skills, sense of humor, easy to talk with, knowledgeable, and highly recommended in the ophthalmology community. Hard to get to see but worth it. Very rare qualities in a specialist. Thank you Dr. Seamone!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Dr Seamone is excellent at what he does. He really takes the time to explain and go through every possibility. My issue is with his office staff. They are unprofessional and unhelpful. I was told by Dr Seamone to call his office if I did not hear from them. What kind of message is that when the Dr himself does not have faith in his office staff? I have been calling once a week for almost three months and each time they say " I just saw your chart, let me call you back" or " yes, I put your chart in the Dr's office. I will call you back. Just today I heard " I saw your chart. I will call you back today" Today's over and no call back. I understand that you are busy- you work for an eye specialist. But clearly you are either overworked and understaffed or you are the wrong person for the job and cant get organized enough to call me back I for 3 months. You may not care, but this is MY health and I care that I have been waiting 3 months for tests that I was told would take 2-3 weeks.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

He is one of the best I have seen, thank you Doctor. I would refer him to anyone in need of eye surgery.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

Dr. Christopher Seamone's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Simone took care of my eyes with the utmost detail and professionalism, he took the time to describe the issue at hand in layman's terms. his staff at the e..."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have fuchs' dystrophy and I had a corneal transplant in August 2011. I love Dr Seamone. He is so friendly, he put me at ease about the procedure I had to have..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "The doctor was very good, looked at the floor while he talks to you, but is very efficient. His surgery staff were great. Office staff VERY POOR -a busy man l..."

December 6, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "It is my fortunate lot to have Dr. Chris Seamone as my doctor. He is vigilant in his search for a diagnosis and explores all the avenues to ensure he misses ..."

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor, very difficult to get calls returned. Are they forgetting to call you or are you just not that important?"

April 22, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Have been thoroughly examined by Dr. Seamone and then 7 opthamology residents, whom I was glad to help as my case appears a bit unusual. Second visit was for a..."

October 29, 2014