Ratings for Dr. Daniel G. Walde

My experience at Dr. Waldes office was great! I was scared, I don't like dentists, but Dr. Walde was very patient with me and listened to me when i told him what my problem was. He was very gentle, and I was in and done very quickly. I love those guys up there!! Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Great experience at his office! Everyone was courteous and the doctor took time with me to answer all my questions. Definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Pay no attention to the last entry that said he is horrible . It was put up by a former disgruntled bitter and sophomoric employee. Dr Walde is an excellent Dentist.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I went to Dr Walde's office today with a toothache. I felt terrible, and the pain was instense. Dr. Walde and his staff were the most compassionate group I have ever encountered. They comforted me and held my hand, and explained to me why I was having this problem and what they were going to do to fix it. Before I knew it, the appointment was over, my infected tooth was removed, and the pain was completely gone. I love this office!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I love this dentist! His staff was extremely friendly and courteous, and the doctor worked with me on my bill. Go see them, they are awsome!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2013

The office staff was very helpful. The doctor was professional and answered all of my questions. Everyone was nice and I will definitely return to the office!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

I thought Dr. Walde's office was excellent. He was very polite, and answered all my questions, and his staff were top notch.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

I was in Dr. Walde's office last week and not only was he rude to me, he was rude to his staff. I was just there to get my teeth cleaned, which went great, but this guy comes over right in the middle so he could do his job because he wanted to leave. He was so quick, I don't think he really even looked at anything in my mouth; he just pretended to so he could charge me for it. If I asked a question or if the girl doing my teeth said anything you could tell by the look on his face that we were just taking up too much of his time. I can say I won't be giving that guy anymore of my hard earned money!

Submitted April 15, 2013

I came with 4 children and myself for routine checkups and cleaning. It was the 1st time we were at Dr Walde's office. I thought the doctor and staff were very rude talking about things I really didn't want to know. They acted like I was not even there during my check up. After we were all finished I wanted to talk to the dentist about how my children's teeth were. He acted like I was crazy for wanting to talk to him. He acted like he had no time to talk to me even though his waiting room was empty. I found a new dentist that I am very happy with after that day.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

They are absolutely the BEST! I went in and was treated respectfully and it didn't hurt one bit.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2012