Ratings for Dr. Carl Barbera

We waited over an hour for our appointment and then waited longer in the exam room. Dr. Spent a short time examing my son and then ordered more tests to be done at the hospital. The staff was not helpful or even available at times to help set up and receive authorizations for procedures. At times the staff was very rude or they just pushed me off onto someone else and I had to explain the entire situation again. Dr. Barbera was often not available to speak to and I was told he would not get back to me for days since he was not in the office and there was no way to get a message to him.. This is supposedly a specialist in Orthopedic Oncology! I would not recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Appointments are not always on time, as he has many patients to see, but is an excellent surgeon who knows a lot about orthopedic surgery. He is very helpful in making the patient understand what happens before and after the surgery and has a great bedside manner. If you have any questions he can answer them and put your mind at ease.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

Dr. Carl Barbera's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1982)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal