Ratings for Dr. David R. Youngelman

Dr. Youngelman is the right doctor for me. I feel like I connected to him right away. He listens to what I have to say and truly is determined to get me on the path to feeling better.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I had seen Dr. Y for several years during a very difficult time in my life. His use of empathy and lighthearted honesty helped me to take a good look at myself and my life. What I liked most about him was how he allowed me do draw my own conclusions about my life without trying to fix things for me. It put me in a position of power when I once felt powerless. I would recommend him to anybody..

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

The provider treated my feelings and marriage like an object, comparing to an used, old , broke car.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr.Youngelman is amazing to talk to. He is helping me through a serious crisis in my life and after our session, I felt hopeful that I will get through this. He is extremely knowledgeable but also patient and kind. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012