Ratings for Dr. Jeannine M. Fowler

Dr. Fowler's practice is near the Prawnbroker. I was seen punctually, her technician promptly found the glasses I'd gotten a few months before were woefully inadequate. The doctor pulled no punches in telling me that my glasses didn't work, because the prescription was not even close to my needs. After testing me, trying many lenses, she took me outside to look around, whilst still wearing the mechanical frames optometrist use to gauge your glasses. This was the 1st time in 60 visits to an eye doctor for me to be able to walk around, before they were purchased, with the lenses she had prescribed for me. She didn't rush me at all, making me feel like she really cared about me as a human being, unlike other doctors I have been to, who always seem to be in a rush for the next patient. I will recommend her to anyone, expecting them to be satisfied. She has almost 500 pairs of glasses to pick from, so I am sure that anyone will be find a selection that fits their tastes and needs.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012