Ratings for Dr. Kerry E. Owens

Dr Owens is patient, kind, knowledgeable and sincerely concerned about her patients. After many hours of research for a surgeon, I would not consider any one else. I highly recommend Dr Owens.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

I had been going to Dr. Owens since she was relatively new. In the past the staff was always very helpful and courteous. However the past few times I've tried to make an appt I've found the staff to be rude and act like I'm bothering them when calling the office. I will not be going back!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Dr. Owens and her staff are wonderful. They are warm, kind, and make you feel very comfortable. Dr. Owens takes the time to listen to your concerns and takes her time to describe procedures to you. I am having Dr. Owens attend to me for another procedure and have recommended her to my friends.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009

I am a breast cancer patient at St. Agnes. I was very afraid and worried about reconstructive surgery until I met Dr. Owens, August of last year. I found Dr.Owens to be very helful and very concerned about my procedure.She put my mind at ease and answered every question, I had written down. She took the time to explain to me in detail about all of my concerns.I also, found the video very helpful. After my follow with my radiation doctor. I plan to visit her once again, to have my reconstructive surgery.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007

was very very cold, not warm friendly at all

flag | Submitted March 14, 2006

Dr. Kerry E. Owens's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)