Ratings for Dr. Joshua D. GOLDEN

His secretary and the doctor have been really good and helpful. His insight and clarity has been excellent and I can tell he is trying get a message to me even with humor and getting me to see the big picture. I can tell that other patients who leave his office are also thankful.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Terrible, terrible provider! Do not see this so called "doctor." Did not listen to anything that was told to him and also stated to myself and a family member that he definately took my insurance. Once they found out that they didn't, they never informed me or gave me the option to continue to see him they just billed me without ever saying anything! When I called he claimed that he would never state that he took a certain insurance if he didnt so basically calling us liars to cover himself instead of making it right. Would not even take what the insurance would be willing to give him bc of the error! Beware he will take advantage of people in need!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

I would not go to this doctor if he were the only psychiatrist in San Diego! When shown the insurance card, the receptionist DID NOT say that they did not take the insurance or the appointment would not have been kept! On the second visit, the Dr. was specifically asked if he took the insurance and he said yes. The insurance did not pay because they did not in fact take the insurance! We tried to cooperate with him, asking him if he would accept the insurance amount as payment in full since they screwed up, he refused! Apparently he needs the money badly! You don't see a patient without giving them the option of keeping the appointment or not if you don't take their insurance! Beware if you go to him, he WILL NOT TELL YOU if he takes your insurance or not up front; even with the card in their hands!!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

He listens and seems to appreciate what is going on. He explains in an understandable way what is the most reasonable option that might be helpful.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Dr. Joshua D. GOLDEN's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Oxford