Ratings for Dr. John X. Qian

I've been seeing Dr. Qian for 5 years now and he's awesome. He's a busy man and doesn't spend a lot of time with you on your visits unless you need more attention, then he spends as long as you need. The parking lot is not his fault and he just got a completely new staff which was much needed. His new staff seems very professional. I give him all fives. He's great!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

too many doctor offices side by side, and parking is way too crowded. Not enough parking spaces to go around. Had to park 2 blocks away in a not so friendly looking neighborhood.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Staff are rude doc ok , parking horrible in both offices

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Very long wait times but Dr. is good. Difficult to endure long wait time when you are very ill and have to live with chronic pain. Perhaps a better scheduling system or additional doctors on staff would help.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

I have been seeing Dr.Qian for at least 9 months now and so far he and his staff have been absolutely wonderful, knowledge, punctuality,understanding and bedside manner make me feel more than comfortable

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Qian did not respond to the pharmacy request for a refill of me medication for over 11 days. Due to this I was out of medication for three days, causing dangerous side effects. The staff is useless. They never return calls and when you actually do get through, they soon disconnect you. Because of ignoring my refill request and physical side effects I had to miss a flight. I went in to get a doctors note. He wrote it out, then proceeded to tell me that he never prescribed the medication I was on. This boggled me as he has prescribed this medication to me for over eight years! I asked if he can look back in his records so he can see he has always prescribed this. He got very short with me. He was upset at this request and "discharged" me as a patient. He also took back the doctors note that he just wrote out that I paid a copay just to come in to get it. The withdrawal symptoms have been terrible causing me illness and severe anxiety. This was a potentially fatal mistake he made.

Submitted July 31, 2014

these people are the worst, never answer the phone, never return calls.......awful

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Crowded, small waiting room for hours. He gives 2 minute appointments mostly dispense Rx.Urine test required before seeing him.Urine on bathroom floor that I had to walk through yuck! Dr. yelling at staff. Staff yells at me to hurry up bcs he's yelling at them. How do you pee in a cup while they are banging on the door? When I come out, he yells at me. Grabs a page out of my personal binder. Maybe he was a good Dr. once but now he reminds me of any tweeker I've ever met. Horrible experience. Never again. The only recomendation I can give is AVOID this quack at all costs!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013

The waiting room is quite small room and often uncomfortably crowded and you can often wait beyond half an hour of your appt. time. Staff can be abrupt, some are very sweet. Some of the nurses are not too good with needle sticks, leave bad bruises.-Dr. Quian is a very knowledgeable doctor when it comes to the Central Nervous System and pain disorders. He incorporates his clinical knowledge with a great deal of compassion. I personally feel he is Valhalla for people like me that suffer with constant, driving pain, that make one question your quality of life so much that you have to wonder if life is really worth the struggle.- I truly hope he leaves a legacy of people like him, perhaps some of his family, that can carry on the work the way he does.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

I was referred to Dr.John Qian by my surgeon after my third major back surgery.My injuries are severe,and I was in so much pain that I spent my day's in bed.I had no quality of life and was constantly thinking about suicide.Other Doctor's were apathetic,and content to let me suffer in an undermedicated state.Doctor Qian took my suffering seriously.He is willing to do whatever it takes to get my intractable pain under control.I have been a patient of his for 12 years now,and I thank providence for sending this man into my life.His compassion and empathy for suffering people is truely exceptional.Some other Doctor's feel that they can treat Medical and Medicare patients poorly if they want to,but not Dr.Qian.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012