Ratings for Dr. Wayne O. Adkisson

Other ratings don't make sense to me. Seizure are not a cardiology problem. Not enough details to make any sense of the reviews. He has been my doctor for years and is the only one who has been able to help, even a little, with my POTS. He never rushes me and always listens. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Not impressed. Didn't even know the reason why a cardiology test was being administered. Told me after the test that I was probably not even having a neurological disorder that was diagnosed by a neurologist (and EEG) previously. What a thing to tell a young adult who was just started on anti-seizure medication. Good thing I continued to take this medication. Would NOT recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Never met this dr., but he made a decision for me to receive an injection, based ONLY on my chart! I wasn't consulted; However, after my research, in which I learned of serious problems associated w/ this test, I cancelled appointment.

Submitted June 11, 2016

Dr. Wayne O. Adkisson's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Commercial Insurance Company