Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth C. Duke

LOVE this doctor!! Compassionate and great bedside manner. Very thorough and knowledgeable. I always feel like I am getting the best of care with her.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Almost killed me after botching my D&C in 2005. She left 6 large pieces of tissue behind and forgot to prescribe antibiotics after surgery. Raging infection ensued. I hemorrhaged at home 2 hours after seeing her for a follow-up (where she didn't even do an ultrasound to make sure she got it all). This was in 2005, so maybe she's learned from what she did to me.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Dr. Duke is a great doctor! I have been seeing her for several years now & I always feel like she is professional & caring. I really cannot give her a high enough rating.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Hate to sound like I'm jumping on the bandwagon, but a good doctor is just that - a good doctor. I met Dr. Duke while I was in the hospital under some very sad circumstances. She was so sweet and warm, and the doctor I had was so callous. When I met Dr. Duke as the on-call, I immediately knew I wanted her to be my doctor. She is absolutely wonderful, charismatic, caring, smart, honest and SO patient. No matter how silly my question or how many times I call, she NEVER shows aggravation and always addresses my concerns. Having me come into the office on a whim is NEVER a problem. She is absolutely concerned with everything that concerns me, and she gives good, honest medical opinions and advice. And her bedside manners are awesome! Downright humble she is! The office is always clean. I NEVER have a long wait. I wish she could be my child's pediatrician, as well! I only hope she's there when I go into labor! I don't want anyone besides her delivering my baby!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

compassionate, smart, excellent listener. very pleased with my care ...I felt as though Dr. Duke sincerely cares about her patients. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2011

Dr.Duke is great!! I am experiencing a high risk pregnancy and am seriously high maintenence!! I can't say enough good about her!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

Love love love Dr. Duke. She is so patient and takes time to listen to any concerns or questions.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. Duke is absolutely amazing!! I highly recommend her and the group she is with as a whole. Dr. Duke spends a great deal of time with her patients and addresses every concern in a compassionate and intelligent manner. I highly recommend this doctor for pre-natal care, as well as routine check-ups and gynecological concerns.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Always takes the time to really listen to any problems and then addresses them. Makes me very comfortable with very uncomfortable procedures, and provides an explanation each step of the way.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Dr. Elizabeth C. Duke's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Unicare