Ratings for Dr. Wong

Name is actually spelled HUANG. Very rude. I went there at age 24 for two thyroid checkups because thyroid problems run in my family. He cared VERY LITTLE about my thyroid or generally being a nice, professional person. Rather, he lectured me because I'd gained like 4 pounds since my last visit (something I can do in a day) and told me I was a carb-o-holic for eating bran flakes for breakfast! He proceded to lecture me about calorie intake. I am a very healthy person. What about all the people out there eating Big Macs every day? Incredibly rude and incensitive. I wish there was a way to fire a doctor, so they know you intentionally quit going there. Maybe this is the best there is. I was appaled, and would absolutely not recommend him. Rude staff, very rude doctor, and no genuine care for your health or wellbeing.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

It is an amazing thing to schedule an apt. with one particular doctor, then have the office staff that your actual apt is with, yet another doctor. This doctor, in practice w/Dr. Coo, may be ok, but their office staff is attrocious and very rude. They could care less that they are mis-leading patients by booking with one doctor when the appointmen they scheduled is actually not with that doctor - yet they don't disclose this to you. I found the office to be ill run and not efficient. They treat you like they are the last endocrinologist on earth...maybe because the endocrinologist's are so booked in general. Whatever the reason, this office ought to be avoided at all costs!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2006