Ratings for Dr. Matt M. Vegari

Great experience with Dr. Matt Vegari. Helped me eliminate chronic headaches. Would highly recommend Dr. Vegari for anyone having migraines or chronic headaches.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

Dr. Vegari and his staff provide a comfortable atmosphere to evaluate sleep disorders. The sleepover room was nicer than I expected and I wasn't nervous. Luckily I didn't have to get a CPAP and only had to adjust some of my lifestyle which wasn't fun at first but I'm much happier now that I actually rest while I'm sleeping!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

I had to have carpal tunnel surgery on my right hand shortly after giving birth to my second child. Dr. Vegari and his staff were extremely caring and accommodating. I highly recommend his practice!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr. Matt Vegari performed surgery on my left elbow remedy a nerve issue that I had had for a number of years. While this was diagnosed as Tennis elbow by a few orthopedists, Dr. Vegari immediately identified it as a nerve issue. I have been pain free for a few years now and would highly recommend Dr. Matt Vegari because of his acumen as a surgeon and because of his tremendous bed-side manner.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr. Vegari is an excellent neurogist. He diagnosed me right away . He was very friendly. From what I heard from his patients while waiting to be seen, they all loved him and were very happy to have him as their doctor.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

i have seen him a few times and he has been very helpful. alse very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

He is very knowledgable and explained the condition and symptos very well. Has an excellent bed side manner.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2012

Excellent doctor and diagnosed me immediately. Would definitely recommend to anyone. A true physician.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

So far we have been to his office 3 times in 3 days and the only thing that is the same is you sit and wait! Appointment is at 1 be prepared to sit and wait a minimum of 30 minutes to 1 hour. Doesn't matter which office you go to, they are right next to each other, the office is run very unprofessionally. Complaints are met with no answer, there is no one to watch how long your sitting and waiting, they over book, and no one cares. But get ready to pay up front first thing because that's the important thing. Seems like his offices do all the many test he has ordered, and it will be 2 months before we can find out what is wrong? I pray it's not something that time is of essence! I wish I could have rated 0 instead of 1 for some things the offices are really that bad.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Dr Vegari is extremely knowledgable and caring to his patients. I have 100% confidence in his ability to treat patients.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Dr. Matt M. Vegari's Credentials

• Shiraz Univ Of Med Sci, Shiraz, Iran (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in East Stroudsburg, PA