Ratings for Dr. Sheila L. Morehouse

Dr. Morehouse and Chelmsford Pediatrics are both awful. I'm a 1st-time mom, and my son had trouble latching and was losing weight. She saw us a week after he was born and told me I was starving my child. We promptly switched pediatricians. The front desk staff is also cold, rude, inexperienced, disrespectful, hangs up on you, and can't answer simple questions. Nurses are hit or miss - some are good, others are atrocious and can't even handle weighing your baby. The waiting room is a tacky seafoam green out of the 1970s with no toys or magazines, just a fish tank. The door to enter the exam rooms slams so loud-if your baby is sleeping, it'll definitely wake him/her up. On-call physicians get back to you fairly promptly, but offer little actionable advice besides the normal stuff that parents already know (giving infant acetaminophen, etc.). This is a terrible, uncaring place for 1st time parents to bring their child to.

Submitted December 22, 2010

Dr. Sheila L. Morehouse's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1991)

Pacificare