Dr. Frank A. Addo

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Frank A. Addo

He stated since I have Cancer that I'd only live maybe 2 or 3 years and it would be a waste of of all our time to do a certain procedure, I was never given a time factor on how many years i will live, it depends on how long the Hormone medicine keeps things slowed down, of which it has been doing great, and I know of the fact that lots of people get those treatments for 10 years and one source that got them for 15 years.I feel that is a horrible way to talk to a patient, a horrible put down. He has no bed side manner what soever. I don't recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Consultation with the nurse was well done and complete. Consultation with doctor was brief. I would have liked to ask some questions. However, I am satisfied with the test ordered and looking forward to the outcome.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr Addo was on time, was courteous and as always was very personable. He checked me over and even though i did not know all he wanted, he was very patient and explained all he was prescribing.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2013

Dr. Frank A. Addo's Credentials

• University of Ghana, Accra, Ghana (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Mason City, IA