Ratings for Dr. Amir H. Ahmadiyar

rude doctor with equally rude staff. learn how to speak to others with respect

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I have a great experience with Dr. Amir Ahmadiyar. He is very knowledgeable, very professional and really takes care of his patients. The staff are polite. I have been going for almost seven years and the quality of service has been consistently great. Most importantly, Dr. Ahmadiyar used his chiropractic skills to reduce my pain due to trigger points. His acupuncture treatment of my seasonal allergies is magical - in one sitting lasting 10 minutes, I can face spring and summer without resorting to drugs. Overall, he is a fantastic doctor with a great staff.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr. Amir has been my main doctor for the past 15 years. When I initially became his patient, I was taking Advil every other day for headaches and neck pain. Honestly, I resort to Advil once a year. Chiropractic has done wonders. He also treated me after I was in a car accident with back pain. I have heard horror stories about never ending back pain after a car accident, but he seemed to really get to the core of my pain. I also tried acupuncture for excessive nausea during my third pregnancy, and what relief I felt! The staff have always been friendly and professional. All of my family, children too, are treated by him!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Terrible client service, Inefficient and poor management related to insurance coverage

flag | Submitted May 7, 2011

Excellent doctor! His chiropractic and acupuncture treatment relieved me of my back pain during pregnancy. Office staff are very friendly and helpful!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

Dr, Ahmadiyaar is extremely knowledgeable, current, professional, and personable. He treats you as if you were a close member of his family. I would highly recommend him to all needing or wanting excellent Chiropractic care.. And I repeat, "Care."

flag | Submitted August 29, 2009

Acupuncture has helped me in many ways from foot pain to allergies to insomnia. Dr. Amir does a fantastic job and has helped me so much. I would never hesitate to recommend him to anyone interested in acupuncture or chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

I had severe tension headaches for quite sometime. Dr. Amir truly helped me ease the pain. I can say that I am free from my misery. I would highly recommended him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

Dr. Amir H. Ahmadiyar's Credentials

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1991)

HealthPartners