Ratings for Dr. J. Alex Bell

Everyone is so nice and put you at ease as soon as you walk in the door. Very pleased with the doctors and assistants! So happy I came here for my dental and Invisalign treatment!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr. Bell is the best, his staff is always very courteous. Although going to the dentist isn\'t exactly like a trip to the Bahamas, Family Dental is as painless and pleasant as a dental visit can be. The best dental care I\'ve ever experienced and I very highly recommend them at every opportunity

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Dr. Bell always makes you feel comfortable and walks you through the procedure. The dental assistants are awesome and really help ease the anxiety of having a dental procedure

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

I have been a patient since 2002, and Dr. Bell and Dr. Colson and staff, have always taken wonderful care of me. They are always caring and friendly! I always recommend them to friends, family, and my co-workers in the medical field.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr.Bell and his staff provides stellar dental care and absolutely amazing customer service . I highly recommend Dr. Bell and his staff to any and all who are looking for exceptional dental care.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

I have been a patient for fifteen years and has never had a bad experience. The staff is very professional and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Bell and his office.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Samantha did a great job cleaning teeth. Took extra care of tooth that was causing discomfort. Dr. Bell did adjust to tooth.Thank you Samantha!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

My visit top my expectation, I was very please with all of my experience. Yes, I would recommend anyone to visit once and you will be amazed at the great service.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

If it looks to good to be true--it is. He messed up my teeth. All about the money. Keep looking

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr. Bell and the staff at Family Dental Associates are top notch! I enjoy every visit and look forward to going to the dentist. Everyone is always so friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this dental office to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014