Ratings for Dr. Linqiu Zhou

The most careing doctor I have ever known He is professional, and knows what treatment that you need. He makes sure that you had a good experience with the surgical center. Dr Zhou is a great doctor, and was recommended to me. He was recommended to me by another one of my doctors. Cynthia Borrelli

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

My experience was the same as ty and the person who wouldn't recommend him to a rat put together plus more. The worst, rude,insulting,mean, stupid , misjudged me, couldn't handle all my pain, no clue, yelled at me, he gave me NO pain relief at all , the most insulting, etc. , etc., I've met yet. Could say more but I won't . Stay AWAY! I rate him AND his staff as a minus ZERO.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I have had 14 back procedure/ surgeries and Dr Zhou has been tremendous!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

HI DR ZHOU! IT'S JOE GANCI! YOU ENTERED MY MIND THIS MORNIG AS I WAS TO CHARGE MY BATTERY. IT'S GREAT! YOU ARE GREAT! AFTER 9 PAINFUL YEARS YOU SOLVED THE INNTENSE HEADACHE MYSTERY! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Zhou is the worst doctor I have EVER experienced. I have been dealing with serious back issues for at least 12 years and have had several back surgeries. From the 1st meeting he came into the room with a preconceived perception about me, labeling me a narcotics addict. I looked up the definition and I don't fit any of the criteria. He had no interest in hearing anything I had to say. He complained he wasn't paid enough to give me the time to hear any of my concerns. He is an extreme narcisist, constantly saying he was the best and treated any concern as a challenge to his credentials. He didn't answer any of my questions. He was exceptionally rude. He wouldn't' even look at my bottles of medication even though he accused me of abuse. I have several other doctors I have worked with over the years as well as Pharmacists who know how careful and trustworthy I am with my medication and are very willing to speak on my behalf. I wouldn't recommend this so called doctor to a rat.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014