Ratings for Dr. Norman G. Rosenblum

Dr Rosenblum operated on my complex ovarian cyst in 2009. Very caring and experienced skilled surgeon clinician would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Rosenblum is amazing. I was so lucky to be his patient. His staff is very helpful and friendly and passionate considering the specifics of the office. I has a mojor surgery at Jefferson performed by Dr. Rosenblum 4 months ago and this may sound crazy but I have very memories about this experience and my stay at the hospital. Of course, everything turned out well in my case. Many thanks to these wonderful people!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Truly a passionate, kind and brilliant doctor. I always felt at ease and assured I was in the best care around. I would recommend everyone I know to him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Dr. Rosenblum was one of the finest doctors I have ever had. From the moment I met him at consultation to release from the hospital he was informative, a genius, and never evasive. He operated on me in June, 2010 and I felt very confident and secure with him operating on me.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

Dr. Norman G. Rosenblum's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1978)