Ratings for Dr. Jacob J. Moore

He used a techy in training who kept goofing on the machines to allegedly obtain surgical calculations for a prospective cataract surgery on me. She admitted to me she was being trained and I was being used for training purposes w/o my consent or prior knowledge - she told me this during the course of common conversation with her. My eyes/my sight was at stake and when I confronted him... he acted like he could care less when I approached him about her mistakes with me. I requested he call me telephonically and he ignored e-mails and letters and all requests. Set up a surgical date w/o my authorization. I never saw a nurse only techys. I would not put my trust him for my sight or put it in his hands. There is much more but this clearly gives you an idea. I am a Reverend and have years in law. The defense for slander is the truth! I can take a polygraph and pass! People need to be warned!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Dr. Jacob J. Moore's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2002)

• BCBS Illinois