You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Gary H. Lum

I dread going to see the dentist. This time I had no choice. I was visiting from Seattle and was participating in a company presentation when my bridge came out! I quickly went online to see who was nearby Apple and found Dr. Lum. His office was able to get me in that afternoon. After taking a look, Dr. Lum glued my bridge back on and told me to follow up with my dentist back home. When I went to my Seattle dentist, he commented that the bridge was glued on great and nothing needed to be done for the time being. I highly recommend Dr. Lum due to his professionalism, skill and caring attitude.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

I am 58 yrs old and have been seeing Dr. Gary Lum for about 4 years. He is the BEST dentist I've ever had (and I have had much work done in my lifetime - including braces for 6 yrs, gum surgery, etc.). The staff at Central Park Dental is OUTSTANDING. They are friendly, always helpful, and sooooo caring! Dr. Lum is efficient and KNOWS HIS STUFF! Also, he is always pleasant and I know him to be a very kind, family man. His first concern is his patient and he goes out of his way to cause as little discomfort, as possible. MY GRADE FOR DR GARY LUM is... A++++++

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011

Finally got myself to go in after many years of neglect. Chelsea the hygienist did an awesome job for my cleaning. Dr. Lum fill some teeth and now I can smile comfortably again! Great place. Wish I had come in sooner!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

So far I've only gotten cleanings at this office. Dr. Lum is very nice and everytime I come in, he manages to get me to laugh. He's very laid back and casual. Some dentists I've been to in the past have been very stuffy and snobby. It's been very pleasant so far.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2008

The clinic is located at a shabby shopping center, and they charged me $50 for the appointment cancellation without any notice. I'm glad that I didn't choose this doctor eventually.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2008

My son goes to school next door so I thought I would give this office a try. I was suprised how nice and new this office was. Dr. Lum did my cleaning very gently.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2007

I just moved to the Bay Area from NY recently. I loved my NY dentist and was afraid I wouldn't be able to find anyone as good out here. I heard from my friends that some dentists try to push un-necessary procedures to make money. I went in telling Dr. Lum I wanted dental veneers done, even though I didn't, to try to test him. He talked me out of it and tried to convince me my teeth were beautiful as is. :) (I already knew that) So from that, I knew he was an honest guy. He did my clean and said all I needed was more flossing. Basically, he repeated everything my childhood dentist from NY told me which made me feel very comfortable. Thanks for your kind care Dr. Lum! Suzie.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

Haven't been to the dentist in a while and expected a whole bunch of cavities. Dr. Lum only found 1. He said I was lucky and that I had age on my side to thank for that (I'm 22). However, he spent the next 20 minutes after the filling telling me *why* I should brush and floss. Other dentists I've been to only told me to brush and floss more, but never explained to me why. Great guy and shows genuine care for people.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2006

Dr. Gary H. Lum's Credentials

• Ucsf (Grad. 2003)

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I dread going to see the dentist. This time I had no choice. I was visiting from Seattle and was participating in a company presentation when my bridge came o..."

February 15, 2015
  • City changed from "SANTA CLARA" to "Cupertino"

August 2, 2013