Ratings for Dr. Daniel P. Feldman

Had a Steroid injection with Dr Felman. I felt he was not very caring of my condition. I've had 2 injection before seeing Felman. I felt not much compassion. His assistant and himself talk the in entire time about thier weekend, which I've had done on my other injection, but not to ghat extent. just occasionally asked how I was doing. I have a 2 Level spinal fusion done and he proceed to call my hardware "Home Depot" I did not at all find that amusing. I've been in chronic daily pain for 8 months. I felt he was very self overconfident. As if he was the only Dr. That could make me feel better, and the other Dr. May not of been as good as him. Never going back even if I feel better. Which as right now not to much. Very sore.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Feldman is an expert in his field and is superb at administering spinal injections. I do feel that his staff push back braces too much, and that no alternative was given in terms of purchasing them elsewhere. When a person is in a lot of pain, he or she may be an 'easy mark'. My insurance was billed approximately $1,700 for a back brace which I later found could be purchased on Amazon.com for less than $300. After insurance payment of $900 or so and the various adjustments, I still owe over $350. I don't understand the billing process. However the care I receive is excellent, so I am afraid to complain.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

He improved my pain to the point that I was able to proceed with physical therapy and get better.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Dr. Feldman did several pain procedures and all were unsuccessful. He did not seem very compassionate and once he was unsuccessful, seemed to have no further interest in my care. Very disappointing. His office staff at the MacQuarium building is the rudest I have ever encountered in a doctor's office. I wish I'd found another provider sooner than I did.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Dr. Daniel P. Feldman's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Broomfield, CO