Ratings for Dr. Yiu Ting Chung

My dad had a stroke while visiting me in NY & was admitted to the ER. Both the ER doctors and I had called Dr. Chung's office and DID NOT receive ANY response. Given it was Sat & the office was closed, the answering machine ask you to leave a message if there is an emergency. No call back. I told them my dad had a stroke & I had left a message. All I got was silence. I told the receptionist what info I needed for the hospital. I was told she can’t tell me. Then she asked me to call back in 5 minutes. When I called back she asked me if I have any siblings (to verify my identity). I got my answers after that. All the while she never asked about my father. Any human being, after hearing the news, “I am sorry to hear that.” or “I hope he recovers soon.” etc. They also refused to signed referrals for my mom. This office does not put the patient’s need first. They are rude and does not care for the patients as human beings.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Dr. Yiu Ting Chung's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)