Ratings for Dr. Sandra A. Bender

I am so disappointed. I made an appointment back in March 2015 for a new patient appointment. First available July 27, 2015 - 4 months later. I have waited and waited and just received a call today July 14 that she is no longer taking new patients. I have waited and wasted over 3 months because I heard such great things. To be cancelled after waiting over 3 months within a week in a half of my appointment is unconscionable.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Bender is an amazing doc. She makes me feel like I am important; I feel valued.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

The most time I have ever spent with any doctor. So Knowledgeable. Was told I needed surgery by a foot specialist. Wanted a second diagnosis. Under Dr. Benders care I was Able to avoid a costly surgery, and am completely healed. So lucky to have her in our area. I was so impressed with the results that I have made her my primary care Dr. Thank you so much! Donald Robinson

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Excellent clinician. The best physical I ever had. Very detail and knowledgable. Truly pays attention to detail.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

She is really one of the best docors I have seen in the Chicagoland area. She does SPorts Medicine, pediatrics, and internal medicine and is an excellent family practice doctor.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2006

Dr. Sandra A. Bender's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1999)

Wellpoint