Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey L. Lovallo

Dr. Lovallo was a life saver to me. He had to repair a finger joint replacement surgery that was poorly done by another surgeon. My finger dropped and looked deformed. Dr. Lovallo made it look almost new and fully functioning. I recovered quickly from the surgery and he recommended an awesome OT for hand therapy. He is professional and kind. I loved his staff as well. The entire experience was amazing and 100% better than a doctor that was recommended as a Washingtonian Best.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

It takes weeks to get an appointment with Dr. Lovallo, so I saw his P.A. Cary Hall. Her initial treatment was ineffective and I was told to come back in a month or so. When I tried to schedule an appointment with the doctor - again - I learned it would take 3 weeks to get an appointment. After speaking with the P.A. Cary Hall, she determined that surgery was necessary and told me that a staff member would call to schedule me for surgery. I waited 2 1/2 weeks and received so such phone call to schedule my surgery. During this month I called 2-3 more times to get a surgery appointment and was given the same answer - someone would call me. The nurse asked me if I somehow thought I would be "scheduled soon?" I told her that I would at least like to know that I am on the surgery calendar. I asked if I should find another doctor and she said, "that's your choice." I experienced a very disinterested response and would NEVER recommend Dr. Lovallo or Anderson Clinic. Unprofessional practices.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Dr. Jeffrey L. Lovallo's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Arlington, VA