Ratings for Dr. Stuart Levine

Dr. Levine practiced excellent skills and demeanor in caring for my foot problem. The Princeton Outpatient Center and its nurses were equally skilled. A great team! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Short wait time and great staff. Doctor was very through and helpful in answering my questions. Great facility as well

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Stuart Levine is a pleasure to work with. He took care of my son, who is 14 years old with a fracture in his foot. He lets you know everything about the healing process , and what to expect. I would recommend him to any of my friends.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Levine was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. He went out of his way to explain and show me what was going on. The staff was also very helpful, adjusting my crutches and making sure I knew where to go. The paperwork they gave me was helpful.c

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Excellent care from the time of admission to discharge!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Excellent ... I highly recommend Dr.Stuart Levine ... I wouldn't choose any other orthopedic surgeon !

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Levine was very helpful and friendly and made sure I understood what was going on.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Very personable and friendly. Related my condition in clear and concise manner, and ensured my understanding. Answered all of my questions regarding the condition and resolution. Excellent and caring session.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr Levine and his staff were wonderful. I broke my leg and ankle and tore up the ligaments. The surgery went very well and the follow up care was excellent. My many questions and concerns were addressed with speed and thoughtfulness. I could not ask for better treatment.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I always can expect a good experience and good treatment when scheduling with Dr. Levine's practice. Dr. Levine has treated me on two occasions, once for bunion surgery and once for an ankle injury.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017