Ratings for Dr. David E. Falkenhain

Dr Faulkenhain himself seems very polite and helpful. However if you have problems with your contacts or eye glasses he gets a bit testy. Most of his staff are very courteous and helpful; however Gregg is a little narcissistic and Angela does not understand the word courteous and never smiles..they definitely make for an unpleasant eye visit.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. Falkenhain said he could not correct my vision to 20/20; only 20/40 in one eye and 20/30 in the other. We discussed my cataracts and he said surgery could solve my problem with not being able to be corrected to 20/20. He referred me to a Dr. J who is not a board certified eye surgeon; so, I said I'd think about it. I sought a 2d opinion. The 2d doc was able to correct my vision to 20/20 in both eyes. The 2nd doc rated my cataracts at 1.5 on a 0-4 scale and said surgery should be a long ways off.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I agree with the other rating about the receptionist, very cold and seems so unhappy. The rest of the staff does a great job. When I first came to the office, I had concerns because the office was so outdated with the décor. I was hoping the eye equipment was up-to-date. Everything seemed to be in good working order even though the curtains were older than I am! They have a great selection of glasses to choose from. I like the father of Dr. David best, but they both seem to be knowledgeable and well qualified. If they would update the office, and get a new friendly receptionist (or retrain the one they have) they would be the perfect eye doctor.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. was extremely nice and has a great since of humor. The man who helped us find the right frames was wonderful. He was very nice and honest. My only concern was the receptionist. Needs to smile and be a bit more outgoing. I also liked that the office has a bin that you can donate your old glasses if you like. I received my new glasses exactly when they said I would. My appt. was on a Wed. and I received them on the following Wed. From 1-5, I rate my visit a 4 3/4. I would definitely recommend Dr. Faulkenhein to all.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013