Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Merian

Talented endodontist. Dr. Merian is calm and gentle, just like you'd want someone working on your teeth to be. He has a delicate and precise technique. He was thorough and careful when he did my root canal, taking time to make sure that every stage of the procedure was done properly. And it only took him one appointment to complete the root canal! Sometimes dentists need multiple appointments for that. In the initial consultation, he took X-rays and carefully examined them before explaining the diagnosis to me. He has years of experience, and he seems to really know what he's doing. His staff was also friendly and easy to talk to, and they got me in for an appointment quickly, within a week or so. Another endodontist I called would have made me wait a month! The dental assistant was super friendly and caring too. Her kind, bright smile made me feel more relaxed as I was initially nervous about getting a root canal. She even offered to give me a blanket in case I felt cold in the room. After the root canal, I had a pleasant time chatting with her about grocery stores and candy while she prepared my X-Ray. Great endodontic team!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017