Ratings for Dr. Yvette Starer

Dr. Stater is the best doctor ever. When my child became sick with pneumonia she knew exactly what to do. Thank you Doctor Starer! I don't know what I would do without you. My daughter looks forward to every visit to her doctor.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

excellent care. my daughter saw a neurologist to check for torticolus and before i had the opportunity to call Dr. Starer -- who is her primary physician -- she called my home to see how the baby was. this was not the first time this happened. Dr. Starer is attentive, knowledgeable and kind to the children. She is more than just a doctor we see here and there. she makes us feel like she really cares about the well being of our childen, and us. In fact, one time my daughter was sick and my ears were hurting and she looked for me to see if I had an infection. I feel very fortunate to have her as our children's physician.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2007

She is very knowledgable, very thorough, remembers every detail of each child. I know my children are in great hands, for she is extremely qualified. My kids love her!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007

Dr. Starer is very caring...she remembers details even when she sees hundreds of new babies each year.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2006

I find that Dr.Starer is one the most caring Dr's in the business. I would take my daughter for her "well baby"visit and also had my two neices, who at the time weren't patients of Tenefly ped's. Dr. Starer would also remember this childrens names as if they were her patients. And needless to say I did convince my sister who is also a nurse to transfer them to her practice, and she is quite satisfied.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2006

One of the most caring, friendly and helpful pediatricians you'll find around. My wife and I are normally overly concerned with our first child and drop tons of questions to her every time we see her. She has always showed "a lot" of patience and been also very thorough when checking or diagnosing. With Dr Starer you can rest assured your kid will be in good hands and won't be afraid to go to the doctor!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2006

Dr. Yvette Starer's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1988)